Project Location: Primary regional program areas in Colorado, New Mexico and Texas. CEI has also provided services for Circle K projects in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Idaho, Oklahoma, South Carolina & Washington.
Size & Type:
- Sites range between 1.5 acres to 5 acres.
- C-Store sizes range from 3,800 SF to 6,000 SF.
- Fuel Canopy, ranges from 6-pump to 10-pump, single or double stack.
- Diesel Canopy, ranges from 2 to 4 fill positions and a weigh scale.
- Attached or Detached Carwash, roughly 1,200SF.
- Project Types – Ground-up new construction, Remodel, Expansion/Site Additions, Demo & Rebuild
- Conceptual Site Layouts for client decision making
- Presentation and Coordination Exhibits
- Site Feasibility Reports and Fee Estimates
- Civil Engineering Construction Documents both on-site and off-site (Plans: Site, Paving, Demolition, Grading/Drainage, Utility, Erosion Control, associated details)
- Landscape & Irrigation Design/Plans.
- Hydrology Reports, NPDES & SWPPP/BMP plans/reporting, Storm or Sanitary lift stations/pump systems, Septic Systems, and Earthwork Calculations
- Coordinate with the lead Project Management firm and assist as requested in Entitlements, Permitting and Coordination with approving Agencies
- Construction Support (Bid Questions, RFI’s, As-Built Plans, Pad Certifications, Project Close Outs)